Do you ever lose track of the books you’re planning to read?
It happens to me all the time.
Like any good bibliophile, much of my life revolves around books: finding them, buying them, even writing them. Some books slip through the cracks the moment they hit my Kindle. Often they are books I actively want to read, but lose sight of for one reason or another.
Below is my attempt to curate some of those forgotten treasures. This isn’t just a booklist for me: it’s a picture of my hopes and ambitions for the coming year. It’s a snapshot -I hope- of the person I will be by the end of 2018, armed with all the inspiration and wisdom these books contain.
What’s on your 2018 TBR list? Drop me a comment and let me know- after all, sharing is caring!
Who knows? I might have room for a few more books on my list…
Parenting & Family
- The Optimistic Child, Martin Seligman
- How You Stand, How You Move, How You Live, Missy Vineyard
- The Healthy Writer, Joanna Penn & Dr. Euan Lawson
- Better Than Before, Gretchen Rubin
- Deep Work, Cal Newport
- Focal Point, Brian Tracy
- Goals! Brian Tracy
- Ernest Hemingway On Writing, edited by Larry Phillips
- Into The Woods, John Yorke
- Structuring Your Novel, K.M. Weiland
- Write Treatments To Sell, Kenneth Atchity & Chi-Li Wong
- How Rich People Think, Steve Siebold
- 177 Mental Toughness Secrets Of The World Class, Steve Siebold
- Get Rich, Lucky Bitch, Denise Duffield-Thomas
- Financially Chic, Fiona Ferris
- Business For Authors, Joanna Penn
- The Entrepreneur’s Trap, Tina Forsyth
- Let’s Get Visible, David Gaughran
- The Content Code, Mark Schaefer
- Master Content Marketing, Pamela Wilson